Please be aware of upcoming school leaver and parent events in Cambridge and surrounding areas.
The ICAEW are inviting students to their accountancy uncovered events, taking place throughout February and March, from 18:30 to 20:30. These events have been designed to help teachers, students and parents alike gain a better understanding of chartered accountancy and hear from both local and national employers.
These events are a great opportunity for students with an interest in accountancy to learn more about the options available to them, whether that’s starting straight from school; through school leaver and apprenticeship programmes, or after university as a graduate.
These highly interactive events will comprise;
· An expert from ICAEW talking to teachers, parents and students about school leaver, apprenticeship, work experience and graduate opportunities.
· Trainee and qualified ICAEW Chartered Accountants sharing their stories about their career, giving top tips on how to succeed.
· A panel presentation and Q&A session with local employers offering school leaver and graduate opportunities.
· An opportunity to have detailed conversations and develop links with local and national employers in our mini careers fair and networking session.
· Recruitment opportunities for students interested in early career opportunities.
Please share this event with students, parents and colleagues who may be interested in attending these free events.