GAP year opportunities
These opportunities are quite different to that offered by the Scholars Scheme and we would like you to appreciate this before you decide whether they may be of
interest to you. These roles would not be guaranteeing a continued relationship with Deloitte beyond your gap year. However, it is still a great opportunity to earn
some money towards your gap year travels, to get some insight into working life and to gain a prominent name to add to your CV.
We are looking for people with the following qualities:
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong academic background (GCSE Maths and English Grade B or above)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong numerical and communication skills
• Comfortable with IT and the ability to pick up new software
• Team player, with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure, ensuring deadlines are met
• Prior knowledge is not essential as appropriate training will be provided.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be available to start work in July 2017, and be able to work through to the end of contract period (9 or 12 months).
What we can offer?
• Good rates of pay
• Valuable work experience within a leading Professional Services firm
• A chance to get a widely respected name on your CV
• A lively and fast paced working environment
Deloitte has a number of opportunities for individuals in their gap year between completing A-Levels and starting
University to work in our Tax Management Consulting Group, located within our Cambridge office.
Tax Management Consulting
The Tax Management Consulting group within Deloitte is a leading provider of services to a wide range of clients in Cambridge and
globally. One of the key service offerings is the preparation of iXBRL tagged accounts.
The role we are recruiting for involves primarily tagging statutory accounts for the purpose of corporation tax filings. The task will involve
performing the initial tagging exercise using specially developed software, and clearing any subsequent review that comes from it. To
apply please send your CV and covering letter to Jamie Ratibb (see below for contact details).
Jamie Ratibb: 0121 696 8641 | firstname.lastname@example.org Samantha Donovan: 020 7007 0750 | email@example.com
Dan Grocott: 020 7007 2286 | firstname.lastname@example.org