Cambridge University Press
Customer Service Apprentice (AO15/80)
This is a fabulous opportunity to gain a great introduction into working for this well known Cambridge global business and gain an NVQ qualification in Business Administration, Level 2.
In this role your focus will be to provide a consistently high standard of service to our customers worldwide, through written and verbal communication.
You will be working in a fast-paced office and will enjoy this busy office environment.
Previous apprentices in the department have secured permanent contracts and continued with further qualifications, the opportunity to progress is there for the right individual after completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Acknowledge receipt of customer orders, process in consultation with customers to ensure specific requirements are met and follow through with other
- Distribution departments to ensure prompt supply.
- Investigate and resolve customer enquiries using own initiative.
- Responsibility for one-to-one workplace training to ensure consistent standards of service are achieved and maintained.
- Represent the department, demonstrating skills to internal and external visitors, assisting with public exhibitions or conferences.
- Continually review working practice and existing systems, recommending areas of improvement and providing feedback on system developments.
- Detailed knowledge of electronic systems: including internet and Intranet ordering, site licence agreements, online access control, products and complex databases.Applicants must be A-level educated or equivalent.Closing date: 23 October 2015 (Application date extended beyond September)