Are you looking for a new opportunity in Care and
would like to work for a Sunday Times Top 100
We are recruiting for Homecare Assistants to join our dedicated team at Richard
Newcombe Court in Cambridge who provide care to the older people living in our
scheme and our customers in the community.
· Do you feel passionately about caring for people in their later years?
· Do you have a can do, positive attitude?
· Do you enjoy a working as part of a team and want to make a difference?
· Would you like to work for a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer?
Then you may be what we are looking for, in return we will offer you:
· Excellent induction and training with the opportunity to study for nationally
· A friendly working environment and supportive management team.
· Paid travel time to calls and mileage when working in the community.
· Great benefits which include generous annual leave and pension scheme.
We are holding a recruitment open day at the scheme (based on Histon Road
opposite Aldi) on Thursday 7 May 2015 from 12 to 8pm.
The open day will provide you with the opportunity to find out more about the
opportunities that we have and how we can support your future career and
development. You will be able to meet with members of our team, ask them any
questions you may have and find out more about the benefits of working for the CHS
We will also be offering the opportunity to take part in an informal interview on the
day to candidates who come along with their CV.
Whilst previous experience of caring for older people would be advantageous we
would also like to hear from those without experience but who are interested in
joining a local employer who works in partnership with their customers.
To find out more please contact Joanne Twinn and Debbie Driver, Care and Support
Managers on 01223 352135 or visit www.chsjobs.org.uk.
Please note that candidates who are applying for care roles must be 18 years old and
over to provide personal care under the Care Standards Act 2000.