Even though it has ended in England Wales still offers NHS Bursary funded Nursing programmes for students who want to study here.
Bangor University has a Wrexham campus next to the hospital as well as its main campus in Bangor giving options to commute & study to students in the North West & West Midlands. We offer the following BN Nursing degrees (places still available):
The School of Healthcare Sciences at Bangor also offers BM Midwifery, BSc Diagnostic Radiography (both also funded) and a new BSc Health & Wellbeing which starts in September.
Why your clients should consider Bangor University?
• 3rd in the UK for Nursing – Times 2017
• 1st in UK for Radiography – Times 2017
• 100% Employment Rate - Unistats
• September 2017 & March 2018 start dates
• Courses available based both in Bangor & Wrexham campuses *
• 3rd in ‘University of the Year’ Category - WHATUNI? 2017 Student Choice Awards
• Best Student Clubs and Societies (all free to join) - WHATUNI? 2017
• Voted 'one of best locations in the world' to visit in 2017 by Lonely Planet
We’d welcome you or your clients at one of our Summer Open Days:
• Saturday 24 June 2017
• Saturday 8 July 2017
If you have any questions about the bursary funding situation in Wales or about our programmes please don’t hesitate to contact us.
*not all courses are available at both campuses – check website for details