New Connexions Location in Cambridge
Cambridge’s Connexions centre has now moved back into the Central Library from its temporary base at Shire Hall. Connexions will be open for business as usual from 29 September on the third floor of the library.
The phone number for Connexions within the library will be 01223 728 500.
Drop-in times: Monday - Friday 1:30 - 4:30
- nearest public car park Grand Arcade
- Public transport
Bus Station in Drummer Street/Bus Stops in
Emmanuel Street, 400 yards. Railway Station 1 mile
- Public toilet
- fully accessible for all. Escalators (up only within the building) and 2 lifts to all 3 floors
- Photocopier- 3 self-service black and white photocopiers. 1 on 2nd floor near the newspapers and magazines; 2 on 3rd floor - one near the CDs, DVDs and games and the other in the Cambridgeshire Collection ; 1 self-service colour photocopier on the 1st floor near the welcome desk
- Fax - Staff-operated fax from 2nd floor welcome desk
- Computers - 42 computers. 5 children's computers. 21 Learning Centre computers. 6 accessible computers. Use of the computers is available to library members and is free of charge, usually limited to 1 hour per day.
- Printer - A4 colour on each floor. Printing charges can be found here Microfiche and microfilm reader printers - on 3rd floor in the Cambridgeshire Collection
- Note/ coin change machines on 3rd floor